Welcome to Catholic Saint Medals
Your Trusted Source for Patron Saint Medals
The saints of old are an inspiration for people today. They provide examples of faithfulness, perseverance and love of God and neighbor that can be used to guide our thoughts and actions. One of the most widely practiced personal devotions today is wearing a patron saint medal. With patrons and protectors for all types of vocations and life events, there is a saint for you. See our full list of Patron Saints
To ensure the best selection for our customers we have partnered with the leading religious medals manufacturers in the USA to bring you a selection of more than 25,000 medals and rosaries featuring over 400 different individual saints. In addition we offer cross jewelry, crucifixes, keychains, four-way medals and other religious items. Six ways we distinguish ourselves from other sources for religious medals are:
- We sell only medals made in the USA - US jobs, just wages and care of the environmental are important to us
- Fair Price - True value based pricing. We don't do any "on Sale" gimmics for medals that were overpriced to begin with
- Free Shipping - No games here, if it is a US Address it can be shipped FREE, no minimum order
- Fast Service - Most medals ship within 24 hours, some the same day they are ordered!
- Personalization Options - Engraving of names, dates and personal messages is available on most of our medals. Make it something personal.
- International Shipping Options - We can ship to over 20 countries world-wide.
Our goal is to help you find the saint medal, pendant, rosary or charm you want and get it to you fast and FREE! If you live outside the USA we also provide economical international shipping.
Know someone who does a lot of traveling for business?
St. Christopher is the patron saint of travelers! Best known for carrying the Christ Child across a raging river to safety, St. Christopher can help protect you and your loved ones in your journeys.
Learn more about St.Christopher
View St. Christopher Medals
St. Sebastian: One of the Fourteen Holy Helpers
Going through a time of illness can be a challenge unlike any other. Often people find themselves wondering how it came to be that they (or their loved one) became afflicted with their condition. During the time of the Plague in Europe, people asked themselves the same questions. They felt they had been chosen at random, as though arrows had been shot, only hitting a select few. Because of this, they looked to the saint associated with archery - St. Sebastian - for help and comfort. As a result, St. Sebastian became known as one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers, and as the patron of the sick and dying
Learn more about St. Sebastian
View St. Sebastian Medals and St Sebastian Sport Medals
View all Patron Saint of Sports Medals